Sunday, February 24, 2013

Adventures of Sister Elsmore 9


From: Mandy Elsmore 
Date: November 20, 2012 4:53:23 PM CST

Kumusta Family!

Been so crazy today. Packing, cleaning, sending things. I´m sorry this is short; however, I will call  When I get to LA. So probably around 9:45 ish. But I will call, and share lots of stories.

Because I will probably forget... Mom, I sent home 2 packages with all my warm clothes. Also there is a thing for James in there. Its this cool pull thing I used for my id card and key. I'll tell him more about it over the phone.

I got the package from Dirk and Dianne. THANK YOU! It was a pleasant surprise.

Anyway, Love you all! It's been great at the MTC. I've learned lots, had lots of spritual experiences, and worked my hardest. I don't expect to really understand anything that people say over in the Philippines; however, I feel like its the right time to go. ^_^

Sister Elsmore

PS: Alma 26 is AWESOME! All about missionary work, the blessings that come, and purpose. I'll write about it more next time.

PSS: (is this how you do another PS thing?) HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I greatful for the Lord and all the blessings he has given me. My family. The opportunity to be here. For sending his son, Jesus Christ to Atone for us, so we might be able to return to him and live with our families forever. Thank he can help us with all our trials and pain in life, because he has felt it so he can succor us. I'm thankful for this gospel, so we might know how to grow together as a family, grow closer to the Lord, and know how to live better lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment