Friday, January 31, 2014

Adventures of Sister Elsmore 70

Kumusta!

So finally made it home after a long 19 hours of flying and being trapped in Atlanta for the past day. O.o Just my luck that my flight took me to Atlanta for the Winter Storm. Heavenly Father truly has a wonderful sense of humor. ^_- On the Bright side I met some AWESOME people and I got to take part in the Largest Sleep Over of my life at the airport. SWEET!!!

I will write again tomorrow about experiences and such. Sorry I'm a bit wasted. HA HA HA! Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm safe and back again. :)

Love Ya'll! Praying for Ya'll! :)


Sister Elsmore (still not set apart yet. ^_^)

*She finally Arrived at DFW airport after long hour of waiting.  Her total hour of traveling time started from January 29th 3:30am (Philippines time) till January 30th 4:30pm (Texas, Central time).  She was physically tired but was in good spirit.  She was being a missionary at Atlanta Georgia Airport by talking to people and collected some business card of who are interested in the church.  We are surely happy to have her home!





No comments:

Post a Comment