Monday, September 16, 2013

Adventures of Sister Elsmore 51

From: Mandy Elsmore <mandy.elsmore@myldsmail.net>
Date: September 10, 2013 4:01:20 AM CDT


Kumusta,

Sorry, very minimal time, due to some complications earlier...

Went to the Temple. IT WAS AWESOME!!! :D

Realization and a Loving Father in Heaven:
Recently, I prayed about whether or not I should do something, and the Lord answered me with a question, "What do you want to do?" Which shocked me... I forgot that sometimes the Lord allows us to make decisions depending on what we feel would be right and want we want. As long as its the Lords will, and its something that will help us become closer to him, I think as his children, we have a lot of freedom to choose as long as its within the boundaries of the Lord. We, as children of our Heavenly Father, really don't have such a restricting life when you think about it in that way. 

Sorry this is SO short! Love Ya'll! Praying for Ya'll! :D Keep praying to God and have a conversation with him. ;) He'll say exactly what you need to hear if we listen. 

Sister Elsmore ^_-


No comments:

Post a Comment