Thursday, June 20, 2013

Adventures of Sister Elsmore 38

From: Mandy Elsmore <mandy.elsmore@myldsmail.net>
Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
Date: June 2, 2013 11:40:32 PM CDT

Dad! ^_^

All these experiences and upcoming Father's day, I was thinking about Fathers and their roles in the family. I'm so grateful for my you and the example you have been in my life. The priesthood which you hold which has helped me many times in my life. Giving me strength and comfort. The guidance and protection you have provided for us. The spiritual example you have been to me in teaching me the gospel and living it yourself. The importance of prayer, scripture reading,.going to the Temple, etc... You have taught me how to work hard, but also to have fun. To learn, grow, try new things, and have a quirky sense of humor. ;)You have provided for me and given me many opportunities to live, grow, experience many things. I would not be here if it wasn't for you. Physically and Spiritually. So, Thank you Dad! Love ya lots! Hope you have a Awesome Birthday and Fathers Day. Miss you! 

Love,
Your Eldest Daughter,
Sister Mandy Elsmore

No comments:

Post a Comment